1999: "HOUSE OF THE WINDS"
FOR THE STEEL ( 6.0 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
OF GODS( 3,4 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
HATE IT! ( 4,4 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
OF THE DRAGON LORDS ( 5,2 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
VIKINGS ( 3.78 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
6. GO AND FLY!
( 3,8 Mb, 22000 Hz, 64 kBit, Stereo )
OF THE WINDS ( 6.29 Mb, 44100 Hz, 128 kBit, Stereo )
True Heavy/Power Metal
DATE OF RELEASE:
- - This albums begins the new
conception of the band, new understanding of music
- The songs "Metal Vikings" & "Rage of the Dragon Lords" were
written in 1991, and "Go & Fly" in 1993
- "You hate it" was written just in the studio, during the recording of
- The basis for the song "Steel for the Steel" was the first version of the song
"Mr. Fat Rat"which has nothing in common with the existing variant.
- "Go & Fly" is the longest song in the history of Holy Dragons (8 min, 30
sec.). The studio and the cocert version are the same with no difference...
- In the song "House of the Winds" in some moments there sound 7 guitars
similtaneously. This song is not played on the concerts, because it requires at least one
- Daniel Throne (vocal)
- Jurgen Thunderson (guitar,
bass-guitar, drums, back vocals)
- Chris Caine (guitar)
Lyrics by Chris Caine, music
by Jurgen Thunderson.
HDR studio; recording,
mixing, mastering and producing by Jurgen Thunderson.
Here you can order any albums of HOLY